SkinCeuticals' Phyto Corrective Essence Hydrating Face Mist hydrates and helps visibly reduce redness while also supporting the skin's barrier through a touchless facial mist spray.
A phyto botanical blend of boldus leaf, cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, and rosemary extracts to support skin health, while a 6.2% blend of hyaluronic acid and glycerin helps draw and retain water in the skin.
Formulated as a friction-free facial soothing mist, this hyaluronic acid essence can easily be reapplied throughout the day, even over makeup for easy touch-ups and lasting hydration.
- Hyaluronic acid facial mist spray hydrates sensitive skin,
- The facial mist also helps comfort skin and reduce the appearance of redness in skin feeling sensitised after professional treatments
- Hygienic, touchless facial mist spray that is paraben, alcohol, gluten, and silicone-free,
- Enhances hydration in the skin and works to maintain skin's moisture levels,
- Helps support the skin's natural protective barrier for healthy looking skin,
- Suitable for use on skin post-treatment for minor cosmetic procedures and rosacea-prone skin.
SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Essence Mist
In a 2-week study of the SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Essence Mist, the below improvements were noted on use of the facial mist spray:
• Immediately increases hydration by 69%*
• Increases hydration by 35% after 8 hours*
• Immediately reduces visible redness by 31%**
*Protocol: 27 subjects were evaluated for hydration using a corneometer at baseline and 15 minutes, 1 hour, and 8 hours after a single application of the hyaluronic acid mist spray. In addition the subjects were evaluated for hydration at 1 hour and 8 hours when Phyto Corrective Essence Mist was applied over foundation makeup.
**Protocol: 26 subjects were evaluated for transepidermal water loss using a tewameter at baseline and 1 hour after application of Phyto Corrective Essence Mist. A split-face, single-centre clinical study was conducted on 21 subjects ages 19-70 and Fitzpatrick skin type II-IV. Subjects received a full face, non-ablative fractional laser procedure. The facial mist spray was applied to a randomised facial half immediately following the procedure and twice daily for 1 week. Tolerance parameters were evaluated 20 min after first application and after 1 week of product usage.