A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a corrective anti-ageing cream that helps target visible signs of ageing caused by advanced glycation end products (A.G.E), including wrinkles, skin firmness and dullness.
This next-generation anti-glycation, anti-wrinkle cream is formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (+20% more than previous A.G.E. Interrupter), 4.25% wild fruit flavonoid blend (12.5% more), and new 0.1% glycyrrhetinic acid. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced technology is shown to minimise visible wrinkles and help counteract the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process. Learn more on how to create an everyday anti-ageing skincare routine for mature skin.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- This G.E Interrupter Advanced is a collagen boosting cream that includes niacinamide & proxylane to help stimulate collagen production, address wrinkles and elasticity of the skin.
- Using this anti-wrinkle cream helps to smooth out deep wrinkles, fine lines, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds while enhancing overall skin radiance and improves skin tone for a healthier-looking complexion.
- The G.E Interrupter Advanced is an anti-glycation cream that helps address the glycation process effecting collagen and elastin protein in the skin, in turn helping restore skins firmness and elasticity.
- Suitable for ageing and dry skin. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced supports the skin moisture barrier and hyaluronic acid synthesis in the skin for hydration.
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
SkinCeuticals® A.G.E. Interrupter Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Our next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin's firmness, and enhance skin's radiance, leading to a reduction in collagen damage by -38%^ .
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7